My family is a HUGE fan of Orange Leaf. My husband and I love to choose our yogurt, load up the toppings and then weigh our cups separately to see who has the biggest yogurt.
I usually win.
How does FREE Orange Leaf sound?
Now until December 16th, Indianapolis area Orange Leaf stores are collecting new pajamas for the Julian Center and rewarding you with a coupon for a free 3 oz cup of your choice of frozen yogurt!
The Julian Center is an Indianapolis based nonprofit center that provides help and assistance to victims of domestic abuse and sexual assault. In 2011, the center served almost 6,000 victims through a variety of services.
Your pajama donation will help hundreds of woman and children staying in this emergency center stay just a bit warmer this holiday season.
Head over to your local Orange Leaf to donate your new pajamas and get your free yogurt coupon. While you're there, definitely try out their limited-time flavors - Peppermint, Gingerbread, Eggnog, Hazelnut, Chocolate Mint and English Toffee.
I can NOT wait to top some Chocolate Mint with sprinkles, berries and chocolate chips.
You can visit the following participating locations:
- 6845 Bluff Road, Suite 21, Indianapolis, IN
- 4026 E 82nd St. Suite A3, Indianapolis, IN
- 4723 Scatterfield Road, Anderson, IN
- 2550 East Third St, Bloomington, IN
- 2760 E. 146th Street, Carmel, IN
- 11675 Olio Road, Fishers, IN
- 455 Greenwood Park S. Drive, Greenwood, IN
- 14300 Mundy Drive, Suite 100, Noblesville, IN
- 2546 E. State Road 44, Shelbyville, IN
Let's help make this holiday season warm and cozy for those who need it the most!
Happy Giving! :)
This review was made possible by Orange Leaf I was not compensated for this review other than a product sample. All opinions are 100% mine.