Now that my Lola Girl is officially past the half year mark (tear, for real) I have compiled yet another list of my favorite baby items and gear for the ages of 4 to 6 months.
Here are my favs:
1. Baby Eisten Exersaucer -- This is the exact one that I have used for both Cohen and Lola. I love that it plays music, has fun little characters including that precious Lion puppet and the babies can easy swivel themselves around to each of the different activities. I started using this with both kiddos around 4 months and would put blankets around them to stabilize their wobbly, tiny bodies. Lola still uses this and is a major fan of the music of course.
2. Fisher Price Projection Mobile -- Once again, this was an item purchased for both Cohen and Lola and honestly it has been a true lifesaver several times. It has three different sound options and you can project the mobile on the little covering above when the babies are little. When they get older, you can take it off and the projection can go on the ceiling which is super great too. Trust me, once they can stand those animals get pulled down fast and furious. It also has a little remote you can use to turn the mobile on and off if you are standing at the door so your babe doesn't see you and freak out, like both of mine do.
3. Fisher Price SpaceSaver High Chair -- I don't have this exact one, but I have one very similar. The great thing about this chair is it can be used from newborn up to toddler. Plus it saves a ton of space compared to a normal high chair.
4. Summer Infant Baby Monitor - Yes, this is the exact model I have. Yes I am aware that the size is comparable to Zack Morris' cell phone. And no, they don't make it anymore. However, I bought this with Cohen before he was 2 off a lady on Craigslist for $40 brand new in the box. Bam baby! It still works great and I don't plan to upgrade until this puppy dies. I love the fact that I can see my bambino at all times. It's comforting to roll over in the middle of the night and do a quick peek at Lola without waking her up by opening her door.
5. TinyLove Developlace Gymini Activy Mat -- I reviewed this mat earlier this year and we still are huge fans of it. The best feature is that it grows with your baby as they grow and so far Lola is not bored with it at all.
6. Zipadee-Zip Slumber Sack -- This slumber sack is amazeballs my friends. If you swaddle your baby and are ready to transition them out of it, this is the route to go. I received this puppy when Lola was about two months and used it until she was 6 months old. When we were ready to transition her out of her Zippy, it was no problem at all, unlike the swaddle situation we had with Cohen.
Be sure to check out my Newborn to 3 month lists of favorites too! I also have a Mommy Must Have list of items that definitely came in handy during my hospital stay.
Now I'm going to take the world's fastest shower because Lola is starting to wake up. Wish me luck!
What are your favorite baby products for this age range?