I'm closing out the last few days of my second trimester. I know, shocking right? Next week I get to partake in that glorious glucose test. Actually, I can't lie. The drink totally tastes like a super sweet Orange Crush so I personally don't mind it. Anyways...considering THIS shop is closed (God willing) after Baby Girl comes, I want to share with other moms things that I have found useful during my pregnancies. So I've rounded up a few of my favorite things that I've used this trimester to share with you all!
1. BarreAmped -- I just purchased this a few weeks ago and I'm truly obsessed. I have done Pure Barre classes in the past but since the one I go to doesn't have childcare, it really isn't an option this time around. But this video is perfect for busy moms! It had 5 different workouts you can choose from that are all about 15 minutes each. I will go on a 30-40 minute walk in the morning and then do one of the workouts. It's low intensity but damn, you feel a good burn!
2. Camelbak Water Bottle with Straw - I bought one of these with Lola and I have used it faithfully for over two years now. I actually should probably buy a new one considering Lola decided to bite a huge chunk out of the straw. But I find that I drink much more water with a straw than without one! Did I mention this thing is super durable and could probably withstand a hurricane?
3. Old Navy Drawstring Maternity Shorts (similar found here) - Never have I been a fan of the full panel maternity pants. I love these because you can tie them right under your bump. Plus they are super loose and comfy and are perfect for the hot summer weather!
4. Tanzky Nursing Bra - This bra is great because there is no under wire and has a bit of stretchy spandex support. I'm really over bras at this point but Baby Girl has made a monster out of my chest this time around. (I'm afraid what will happen when I start nursing...) I bought it in black but plan on getting a few other extras for the future too!
5. Maternity Maxi Dress - Once school starts up in a few weeks I have a feeling I will be living in these things! I loved the coral color of this Three Seasons maternity maxi and the pretty crochet design in the back. Makes for a fancy but comfortable choice for the warm weather and when I get to be bigger than life.
Well, here we go my friends! On to the third and final trimester. I'm sure I haven't mentioned that we still need to move around and decorate the kids' rooms, right?
Share with Me!
Moms what are your favorite products for the second trimester? I'd love to hear about your faves!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.